Asbestos Lung Cancer Lawsuits
Facts About Filing an Asbestos Lung Cancer Lawsuit
There are many misconceptions about filing an Asbestos Lung Cancer Lawsuit. Read below to find out more.
- You do not need to file a lawsuit or go to court to receive a settlement. Companies who were (and are still) liable for asbestos claims put aside over $30 Billion into ‘asbestos trusts’ to compensate those diagnosed with asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma. Even if you worked for the government, or your employer is bankrupt, money may still be available to you and your family. Receiving compensation from the asbestos trusts may be easier and quicker than you think.
- We do the heavy lifting. Our attorneys are skilled at researching and helping you obtain all the important information to file your claim. All paperwork can be completed in your own home. If necessary, we’ll travel to you and then continue our research, pulling extensively from past asbestos cases, to help build and strengthen your claim.
- There are no out of pocket expenses. Our attorneys work on a ‘contingency fee basis’ so we only get paid if we successfully settle your claim. If we are unable to get you a settlement, you will owe nothing.
- There are time limits associated with every case. Each state has certain laws called statutes of limitation which dictate when you can file a claim. Most statutes of limitation range from one to six years but only a qualified asbestos attorney can accurately determine the timetables associated with your claim.
- Smoking does not affect your ability to file a claim. If you were a smoker, or are still smoking, you are still entitled to file an asbestos lung cancer claim.
- Family members may also qualify for compensation. Even if a loved one has already passed due to asbestos lung cancer or mesothelioma, a spouse, child or representative may still be entitled to benefits from the asbestos trust funds.
At Risk Occupations
The following occupations could have put you or a loved one at risk for Asbestos Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma.
- Auto mechanics
- Chemical plant workers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Family members of asbestos workers
- Gas mask manufacturers
- Insulation manufacturers and installers
- Metal workers
- Oil refinery workers
- Pipefitters and ductwork insulators
- Power plant workers
- Railroad workers
- Sheet metal workers
- Ship builders
- Shipyard workers
- U.S. military veterans
*Note: This is only a sampling; other occupations may qualify.
Filing an Asbestos Lung Cancer or
We make collecting your Asbestos Trust Fund money EASY!
- You may be able to file a claim without ever having to leave your home.
- There is no mandatory travel and no mandatory court appearances.
- There are NO upfront fees and NO fees paid out for our services unless you are awarded a settlement.
- Our professional staff is here to answer your questions.
Don’t wait. There are legal deadlines associated with every claim. Don’t’ miss your opportunity to file an Asbestos Claim! The call is FREE and there is no obligation.